CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!!
(*for best results select track repeat feature on your media player, there is the occasional drop out, but no buffering issues to date)
Beta testing now and will be for a week or two.
Please listen and post links to show support.
*Format, Schmoormat!! I play about 80% Subgenius themed shows & music and the other 20% can be me just going from stream to stream relay to me actually doing live sets of music.
GET YOUR OWN DAMN SHOW ON W-SLACK!!
see below for contact info:
Please leave feedback here and e-mail me if you would like to be a DJ, or have music you want played..etc.